一九文学网

您当前的位置: 一九文学网 > 杂文 > 剧本

英语小品剧本《不差钱》

时间: 2018-10-15 13:27:06    人气:74

  有关搞笑的,英文版的《不差钱》的小品剧本,下面就是小编收集的,欢迎大家阅读!

  Got the Money Anyway(舞台上是一个餐厅的背景,写着:“苏格兰情调”。本山大叔穿着中山装,身上背着一串蒜头,手上拿着野鸡,拉着毛毛上场。)

  (This short play is set in a restaurant named "Scottish Taste / Feel." Uncle Zhao, in his customary Chinese tunic suit, enters, carrying a string of garlic on his back and a pheasant in hand, with his granddaughter Yadar in tow.)

  Uncle Zhao Here we are. 赵本山:到了。

  Yadar Here we are. 毛毛: 到了。

  Uncle Zhao It's the most expensive restrant in Tieling:苏格兰 调情~~~

  赵本山:这就是铁岭最贵的一家饭店。这不,苏格兰调情(tiáo qíng)。 Yadar You got it wrong –苏格兰情调!!

  毛毛: 爷爷,你念反了,苏格兰情调(qíng diào)。

  Uncle Zhao 情调(qíng diào) All right, . We're gonna have our meal here anyway. 赵本山:啊,情调?就搁这儿吃。

  Yadar But it's very expensive. 毛毛: 爷爷,这家老贵的啦。 Uncle Zhao So what? We've got the money, 30,000 yuan. Where's the bag? 赵本山:贵?咱带钱了,带三万多块,那包呢?

  Yadar What bag? 毛毛: 我没拿包啊。

  Uncle Zhao The yellow one with the money in it.

  赵本山:装钱那包,黄包。

  Yadar Oh no, I left it on the brick bed. 毛毛: 完了,让我落炕上了。

  Uncle Zhao oh,what can I do? I do all this just for you ,how could you forget it! Any money left on you?

  赵本山:我说,你这孩子还能办点事吗?!这给你办事,落炕上了还。兜里还有钱吗?

  Yadar Let me see... (Fumbling) only 70-plus yuan.

  毛毛: 兜里,多少钱哪才?才70多块钱。

  Uncle Zhao Here's 400 more.

  赵本山:我还有400。行,够了。

  Yadar Still not enough. 毛毛: 这也不能够啊。

  Uncle Zhao It’s ok. Waiter!

  赵本山:哎呀,够不够就这样了。服务员!

  (小沈阳上)(Shenyang, the waiter, enters.)

  Shenyang Sorry, sir. We're of high class here. We don't take on stuff from street . 小沈阳:对不起大爷,我们这是高档酒店,不收农副产品。

  Uncle Zhao We're your customers. Don't we look like it?

  赵本山:不是,我们是吃饭的。不像啊?(翻起衣服,露出衣服里面的百元大钞) Shenyang oh yeah yeah yeah ….

  小沈阳:是的是的。。。。

  Uncle Zhao this is an important meal here, miss.

  赵本山:我说姑娘啊,这顿饭非常重要。

  Shenyang I’m not a miss ,I’m a man ,a real man from the inside out.

  小沈阳:妈呀,你管谁叫姑娘呢,人家是纯爷们。

  Shenyang Uncle Zhao Then, how can you wear in a skirt?

  赵本山:咋这么个打扮,还穿个裙子呢。

  Shenyang See, it's no skirt but Capri pants .it's men's wear in Scottish style.. Look at this, look. Oh, damn it, I get into one of the trousers in a hurry. No wonder I feel different while walking.

  小沈阳:这是按我们苏格兰风格来包装的。再说也不是裙子啊,这不七分裤吗。你看,是有腿的哦。妈呀,着急穿跑偏了。妈呀,我说走道咋没有裆呢。

  Uncle Zhao Leave that trouser for tomorrow, hah! I tell you, boy, we're gonna have a important guest here in a minute. You must do you' best.

  赵本山:行了,那条腿留明儿个穿,哈哈哈。小伙子我跟你说呀,今天我要请一位重要客人吃饭,你一定要招待好。

  Shenyang No problem.

  小沈阳:呃,没问题。

  Uncle Zhao How much did the most expensive meal cost here? .

  赵本山:我问问你,你们这个酒店把最贵的都点上得多少钱?

  Shenyang About 10,000 to 20,000.

  小沈阳:得一、两万的。

  Uncle Zhao What if somebody eats today and pays tomorrow?

  赵本山:一、两万?啊,那啥,有没有这种情况,今儿个吃完了,明儿个来结账? Shenyang Are you IOU?

  小沈阳:打白条儿啊?

  Uncle Zhao Not that. I've got the money anyway. Take this.

  赵本山:不是啊,不是打白条,不差钱,有钱。喏。

  Shenyang What's it?

  小沈阳:啥意思?

  Uncle Zhao A tip for you.

  赵本山:小费。

  Shenyang You are handsome, sir - you look cool!

  小沈阳:妈呀,大爷你真敞亮,你太帅了。

  Uncle Zhao that’ok . but you are not get it for nothing'. When my guest comes, you put on a show with me. If I order expensive food, you should stop me doing so.

  赵本山:给一百块钱还帅呢。我跟你说这不白给啊。一会儿客人到了,你一定要给足我面子,明白吗?我到点菜的时候,你得替我兜着点。

  Shenyang Like how’s?

  小沈阳:咋兜呢?

  Uncle Zhao Showing due respect for my guest, but don not too expensive .What if I ask for something dear?

  赵本山:既把面子给了,但是呢又不能花得......太狠。我要点贵菜...... Shenyang I'll say "sorry, this we don't have."

  小沈阳:我就说没有呗。

  Uncle Zhao You're smart. Come on boy ,

  赵本山:哎呀妈呀,你太厉害了。来来来,拿点.(从衣服里又拿出钱)

  Shenyang Thank you

  小沈阳:谢谢。

  Yadar Grandpa, I'm hungry.

  毛毛: 爷爷,我有点饿了。

  Uncle Zhao How much's a bowl of noodles?

  赵本山:饿了?来碗面条。

  Shenyang 78 yuan.

  小沈阳:呃,78一碗。

  Uncle Zhao What noodles can be so expensive?

  赵本山:啥面?这么贵。

  Shenyang Scottish sauced noodles.

  小沈阳:苏格兰打卤面。

  Uncle Zhao Does the sauce cost much?

  赵本山:是不是卤子贵?

  Shenyang It's free.

  小沈阳:卤不要钱。

  Uncle Zhao Get us a bowl of sauce, so we can see whether the taste is right. Tack it quack!

  赵本山:那就来碗卤子,先尝尝咸淡。快去,快去。

  Shenyang It is no one to called before, sir.

  小沈阳:妈呀,没这么上过呀。

  Uncle Zhao You think so only because I didn't show up here before. Now it's time to make change.

  赵本山:那是我没来,我要来,你早就这么上了。去吧去吧。

  Shenyang (to himself) If I say noodle free, ask for noodle have.

  小沈阳:这老爷子,我要说面条不要钱,要面条了你还。

  Uncle Zhao (to Yadar) Listen here, Yadar. When Mr. Bi from CCTV's 星光大道 comes, you must show your' best, OK?

  赵本山:来,站起来。跟你说,一会儿星光大道的毕老师来了,你一定要给我争个脸,好不?

  Yadar:ok.

  毛毛: 好吧。

  Uncle zhao : It's the best opportunity for you' own future. Grandpa's been preparin you over the past 40-plus years.

  赵本山:这是个绝好的机会,爷爷我已经培养你40年了。

  Yadar Grandpa,see how old I now.

  毛毛:看我才多大呀?、

  Uncle Zhao I prepared you' daddy for 30 extra years. Though he is not good enough, So you really should outdo him. Can you make it ?

延伸阅读

猜你喜欢

推荐阅读