《荒岛余生》的经典台词摘抄
时间: 2018-10-19 16:09:38 人气:44
很多时候,我们工作其实是为了更好的生活,然而当真正投入到工作到忘我的境界时,又还有多少人记得工作的意义。这样的死循环,终于因为一场坠机事件,让《荒岛余生》的主人公,领悟到了人生真谛。
荒岛余生经典台词,不要忘记生活的意义。
Cast away'lines
应该没有错
We both had done the math and Kelly added it all up.
我俩当年都计算过了凯莉考虑过所有的因素
She knew she had to let me go.
她知道一定要放弃我
I added it up knew that I'd lost her.
我考虑过了一切,知道自己会失去她
Cause I was never gonna get off that island.
因为我永远无法离开那个岛
I was gonna die there.
我会死在那里
Totally alone.
孤单地死去
I mean I was gonna get sick or get injures.
我会生病、受伤或有其它意外
The only choice I had
我只有一个选择
The only thing I could control was when and how and where that was gonna happen.
我唯一可以控制的就是什么时候、怎么样以及在哪里死
So I made a rope.
因此。我造了一条绳子
And I went up to the summit to hang my-self .
爬上山顶想吊死
But I had to test it you know?
但我得先试试那条绳子
Of course. You know me.
当然,你了解我
And the weight of the log snapped the limb of the tree.
代替我的木头太重把树枝折断了
So I couldn't even kill myself the way I wanted to.
所以我。甚至不能选择自己的死法
I had power over nothing.
我对什么都无能为力
And that's when this feeling came over me like a warm blanket.
就在那时我有了种温暖的感觉
I knew somehow that I had to stay alive.
我知道,无论如何。我一定要活下去
Somehow I had to keep breathing even though there was no reason to hope.
无论如何我一定要继续呼吸即使已经没有盼望的理由
And all my logic said that I would never see this place again.
逻辑告诉我再也见不到这个地方了
So that's what I did. I stayed alive. I kept breathing
这就是我所做的我活下来了我继续呼吸
And then one day that logic was proven all wrong because the tide came in gave me a sail.
后来有一天,逻辑被证实错了。因为潮水给我带来了一面帆
And now here I am. I'm back in Memphis talking to you.
而现在,我在这里。我回到了孟菲斯。在跟你说话
I have ice in my glass.
我的杯中有冰
And I've lost her all over again.
而我又重新失去了她
I'm so sad that I don't have Kelly.
没有凯莉我很伤心
But I'm so grateful that she was with me on that island.
但我感激她 陪我度过了岛上的岁月--
And I know what I have to do now.
我知道自己现在要做什么
I gotta keep breathing.
我要继续呼吸
Because tomorrow the sun will rise.
因为明天,太阳将会升起
Who knows what the tide could bring?
谁知道潮水会带来什么?